Tuesday 21 August 2012

Best Online Marketing Course

http://www.bestonlinemarketingcourse.co.uk/


Dear Entrepreneur/Business Owner,

"Let Me Work With You Over The Next 6 Months To Build Or Grow Your Business On The Internet And I'll GUARANTEE You Get Results"

Who Am I?

I’m Simon Coulson and proud to say I’ve become one of the UK’s leading Internet Marketers and over the last 7.5 years I have made over £8 million using the Internet!
Before discovering the power of the Internet I spent 14 years working for BT as a "Customer Relationship Management Programme Manager" (which meant I spent most of my days going from one meeting to another) before being made redundant in 2003...and this is when it all changed for me.
If you’re already in or have been around the Internet Marketing business you may have heard of me, seen me speak at a seminar, or might even have been to one of my previous events. Whether you’ve seen me before or not, what I’m here to tell you about today is something BRAND NEW and exciting for everyone interested in making MONEY IN 2012 using the Power of the Internet and Proven Step by Step Strategies …
Why Me as Your Mentor?
One of the questions you may be asking yourself is why have me as your mentor for the next 6 months?
When I look for a mentor there are qualities I look for and if they don't possess these I know they will not get me to where I want to go!
One of my mentors is Richard Branson and I recently spent a week with him and other online marketers on Necker Island networking and sharing ideas. For me, this was an opportunity to be mentored by one of the most successful businessmen of our generation. He has been there, done it, and then done it again with business after business. At $50,000 the experience didn't come cheap but it was the opportunity to learn from someone who is at the place where I want to get to.
Here are my mentor qualification questions:

Q. Are they MAKING MONEY?

You only want to learn from people that are actually making money online themselves. If they are not making money are they really going to be able to show you how to make money?
  • I have now generated over £8 Million verifiable sales in the UK - my main market is the UK market and this is where the majority of my sales have been generated.

Q. Have they PROVED THAT INCOME to you?

You only want to learn from people that are actually making money online themselves. If they are This is another key requirement, are they walking the walk rather than talking the talk? Can they give you evidence of earning the money they claim. If not this is a potential warning sign that it could all be smoke and mirrors. Actual proof is the key here not just claims of making money, anyone can claim to make a certain amount of money!
  • I have Personally launched 3 x 7-figure businesses and I will show you evidence of my income below including bank statements and screen shots.

Q. Are they teaching CURRENT METHODS that are working?

What you want to be looking for here are the latest strategies for making money not ones that are outdated or were being talked about a few years ago because the internet changes so quickly and so do the methods for making money.
  • When I first started out, the two main ways for driving traffic to a website were Google Adwords (paid) and SEO (which is free) but now there are so many more ways; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Media Buying, Youtube, to name just a few.

    Over the last 7.5 years I have invested over £150,000 in my own personal training to ensure that I stay ahead of what everyone else is doing and that I always teach my students the latest techniques to help them succeed! I think more importantly, I know what doesn't work and I also share my experiences, tips and tricks so that you LEARN from my mistakes and don't go through them yourselves!

    A great indication that you are leading the way is when other marketers start copying your menthods and training styles (mentioning no names here).

Q. Can you learn from them, CAN THEY TEACH?

Now this is something that most people don't even consider when selecting a mentor. How does you mentor come across? How are you going to learn from them? Do you want to learn from someone that is down to earth and approachable or learn from a "home learning distance programme where your mentor isn't even in the same country"! Are you able to get hold of them if you need to?
  • I have now generated over £8 Million verifiable sales in the UK - my main market is the UK market and this is where the majority of my sales have been generated.

Q. Are they MAKING MONEY?

You only want to learn from people that are actually making money online themselves. If they are not making money are they really going to be able to show you how to make money?
  • I graduated from University with an MBA in Business but what I have learned over the last 7.5 years is that only 10% of the degree is actually applicable to what I can use in "real world business". This is the 10% that I share with my students and over the last few years I have trained 100's of business owners and entreprenures on how to start successful online businesses.

Q. Have they proved they have MADE IT HAPPEN FOR OTHERS too?

  • I have successfully trained others to do the same and replicate my success, some with sales of their own over £2 Million, I also have 100's of testimonials from students who have been through my training programmes and you will hear from some of these below.

Q. Did they offer a MAGIC BUTTON?

The magic button solution is something that I come across all the time and its sold as push a few buttons or use this piece of software and you will make money overnight. But it just doesn't work like that, an internet business is just like a real business and must be treated like that. The magic button solution works for a very small amount of people if at all!
  • What I teach is a training programme that has worked for me and my students. I train people how to start online businesses from market research, to building websites, and driving traffic. If you treat your online business like a real business, it will continue to grow year after year and generate you a very good living online.
The Main Reason...
I have been there and done it myself...and helped other people to make money online.
I currently have over 250 cash generating websites using different internet business models including:
  • Information products
  • Digital products
  • Membership sites - 11,000 members paying £57 per year
  • Online shops and drop shipping - £4,000 per week
  • Affiliate Marketing - www.clickbank.com >$6,170.59 a week
  • Local Business Consultancy
  • Training Courses
  • Webinars & Joint ventures - $5,500 for an hour
  • Email Marketing
  • Events and Seminars
People Who Take Action 
Get Massive Results...
Richard McMunn > £2.5 million 
in sales!
Richard McMunn was one of the first people I trained to start an online business, he started this from the basement by creating a career guide on how to become a fireman after spending 17 years in the fireservice as an officer. It then grew from there and he now has over 200 different recruitment guides, products and training courses selling from one websites. He currently has over 60,000 people visiting his website each month looking for new careers.
Suzanne Oliver, > £250,000 
in 6 months
Suzanne used the traffic strategies I showed her to propel her property management business to over £250,000 in less than 6 months.
Rob Zappone - £11,000 
in 30 days
Rob only started in Internet Marketing in 2011 and using what I taught him has left his day job, and started a business as a local business consultant selling internet marketing services such as website design, SEO and social media.
Top Internet Business Myths Uncovered...

1. I've missed the boat…

  • Online sales are projected to DOUBLE in the next 3 years.

2. It's too complicated…

  • If you can send email, use 'copy & paste' and use Google you have ALL the skills you need. You just need to learn proven systems.

3. I don't have the time…

  • Just 2-3hrs a week is enough.

4. It's too risky…

  • Unlike traditional businesses, start-up costs are tiny and Social Media makes it free to market.

5. I don't believe you can make money online

  • Please leave this page, this is not for you.

6. My mate/partner/mum said…this doesn't work / you wont make any money / it's too competitive / its too late..

  • Online sales are projected to DOUBLE in the next 3 years.
Who is the Fast Track Internet 
MBA programme for?
Business Owner - If you are business owner who is looking to take their business into the online world or looking to grow their existing online business.
Speaker - Looking to promote yourself online, appeal to a wider audience, take bookings online or increase your sales this programme is designed to help you.
Consultant - Maybe you consult to businesses and are looking to increase your value, charge more for your services or broaden the services that you offer.
Entrepreneur - Just getting started online and want a complete step by step programme with mentorship to take you through the process and make what you are doing a success? Or maybe you just want to make money?
Or maybe you just want to make money?
Introducing The Fast Track 
Internet MBA Programme
For 2012...
It all starts with a 3 day intensive training workshop...
Internet Marketing Business 
Strategies For 2012

Day 1: Fast Track Internet Websites

During the first day of our fast track programme we start by covering all the essentials of internet marketing online before moving on in the afternoon to some advanced strategies that are working now in 2011, ones that many of my students and I use on a daily basis!
Plus at each important step we will show you how to outsource the work so that, if you don't want to do it yourself, you can get someone else to do it!
  • Getting a website
  • Domain names
  • Used names
  • Simple Website design
  • Easy website creation tools
  • Finding the money niches
  • List building strategies
  • Video creation and promotion
  • Video Sales letters
  • Easy Landing pages
  • Social Media Integration
  • Search Engine Optimisation
  • Software Tools

Day 2: Fast Track Internet Traffic

The second day covers everything you need to drive huge amounts of traffic to your website, many of which don't cost anything. You just need to know how to send it to your website...We will show you all of the latest traffic strategies for 2011/12. You can't just rely on one traffic source anymore, to be successful you need to use multiple traffic sources.
This day covers everything you need to know about TRAFFIC, where to get it and how to SEND it to your website!
Here’s What You Will Learn...

Day 3: Fast Track Internet Profits

The third day is about turning that traffic into profit!
We look at how you can sell to them, how to build a recurring income, how to keep your customers coming back for more, how to provide content, how to sell other peoples products, how to build a relationship so they trust you, and how to make sure a customer becomes a LIFE TIME customer not just a one off.
All these strategies mean that your business and your profit grows each and every day! We will show you how to use these in any market...
  • Building Relationships
  • Running Webinars
  • Funnels
  • Creating your own products
  • Upsells/Downsells
  • Continuity Products
  • Membership sites
  • Affiliate Schemes
  • Autoresponders
  • Reviews/Testimonials
  • Mobile Marketing
  • Becoming a Marketing Consultant
  • 20% x 20% x 20% = 100% more profits
Plus We Will Reveal Our Ninja 
Methods To Get Results
In The Shortest Possible Time...
Like how to get a No 1. and No.2 Ranking on the first page of Google in under 60 Seconds!
60 Seconds Later - It Ranks No1. and No.2 on the first page of Google
In The Shortest Possible Time...
Bring Your Laptop As We Have 
Expert Coaches On Hand To Help 
You LIVE At The Event
That's right we will be having live workshop clinics for anyone who wants to work on their business. Right there and then they have access to my personal coaching staff to take you through any aspect of internet marketing. Maybe you have an idea for your business but not sure about the next step. Come and sit down for some personal time with one my coaches, all have personally been taught by me, for some expert guidance and advice!
Your Very Own 6 Month 
Implementation Package
Once you complete the training programme, I am not just going to leave you to get on with it by yourself!
In fact I am going to make sure that you are taking action and following the steps that you need to get results and be successful. And to do this, to make sure you are successful I have created a 6 month implementation plan for success.
6 Monthly PERSONALISED 
action plans reviewed by me!
Yep you read that right- I have spent the last few months finalising the actual steps that you will need to take for the next 6 months and broken them down into simple bitesize chunks will you can follow if you have 30-40 minutes a day to spare or are going to work on this full time! Whatever time you have this plan will work for you.
At the end of each month, you submit your action plan with what you have done and I will personally review this with my coaching staff and then provide you feedback and the steps to take in the following month!
6 Monthly coaching webinars
As part of the training I will also be providing you with monthly coaching webinars where we will cover the latest strategies that I am testing, the software that I am using and the results I am getting. You will effectively be part of my inner circle for the next 6 months ensuring that you and your online business will succeed.
You see nothing is left to chance.
  • I will train you personally for 3 days
  • Then to ensure that you put this into practice I will provide you with individual action plans for success and monthly coaching webinars

    CLICK BELOW TO READ ACTUAL FEEDBACK 
    FORMS FROM OUR RECENT COURSE

Plus...
Book TODAY and get the 
following Bonuses for FREE...
Join The Fast Track Internet MBA Programme Today

 

12-14 October 2012

London Heathrow

JUST 10 PLACES AVAILABLE

King Regards
P.S - We will be working together over the next 6 months to ensure you get results!
For any other questions just email me directly at: simon@internetbusinessschool.com
Or call the office on: 01233663838


 

No comments:

Post a Comment